Hello there lovely person(s)!!
Can somebody believe this? We’ve hit 100+ followers! (A big deal for me)
THANKS A BUNCH AND ANOTHER BUNCH to all my sweet followers for your support! I cannot fathom the fact that the lot of you think I’m worth following even though I disappear at times and don’t regularly post. (That said, exams are coming again (so quickly) and I might ghost out (again)). Thanks a ton, therefore!
I guess that’s enough rant for today so let’s get to business for now!
I was nominated by Anthony@keepreadingforward for The Versatile Blogger Award.
Thanks a lot Anthony! Go check his blog out when you can!
• If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
• Thank the person who gave you the award
• Include link to their blog
• Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
• Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
• Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
Okay, so this is going to take a little thinking, but I’m not going to over-think. And here goes:
- I am a lover of chocolate and I’ll go to any lengths just to have a bar of it. Really. (Unless there is a giant spider nearby, in which case I’d transform into Usain Bolt or something and make my way to Olympics championship. Too over the board but this is Mr. Giant Spider we’re talking about.)
- My favorite drink is coffee and you’d never see me on an exam day without it. Such a lifesaver.
- I’m not so much into TV shows or music or movies and the like. My life’s basically just this: sleep, eat, drink (not alcohol), read, sleep again and you get it. (And put school in there too, it’s not getting off me anytime before 3 more months).
- I love hating my siblings. Not changing anytime soon.
- A part of my brain doesn’t know what to do and the other part knows so damn well, and on some days the latter part just shuts itself down for whatever reason and then all I am is a dumb piece of shit. In short, I can sometimes be an anti-social, glassy-eyed, staring-off-into-the-bloody-space kind of girl you’d want to punch.
- I’d go head over heels for Vampire Knight beauts?
- I hate people who say books are for nerdy eggheads. Like, they should probably go check with a psychiatrist.
THANK YOU for coping up with such a disastrous outburst of facts about me. It was fun sharing all of those!